Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Baby Friends from the Beginning

Hey there baby Zygote of ours!

How’s it going in there? I hear that you’re starting to get hands, their like the size of most my freckles, but that’s still pretty mind-blowing!

I just wanted to share with you that you are not alone in this world, like really really not alone. You will always have your dad and I, your grandparents, uncles (aunts eventually), and friends - my friends and your friends.

Today, one of my nearest and dearest alerted me that she is also with zygote! M zygote will be just about a month behind you. N zygote will be a month and a half before you, and G zygote is almost here, so about 8 months before you. And who knows which of my friends will surprise us with the same, most delightful news in the near future.

Moral of the story is, you are already surrounded by love, in places you won’t know for a long time. I wish that when you are my age, you have great friends (that is my top 3 grandest wish for you) that are in similar stages of life. It’s so fun to share boyfriends/girlfriends, engagements, weddings and babies with your people. I wish you this joy. It is soul-filling.

(less than two weeks till I hear your heartbeat and I am WISHING time away more quickly than ever before)

No comments:

Post a Comment