Friday, May 6, 2016

ANY DAY NOW!!!

Baby,

I went to the doctor yesterday, and they said ANY DAY NOW!!! Annie, the midwife's actual words were, "I would be surprised if you made it through the weekend." It's Friday now, Sunday is Mother's Day, so if you could make me a mother by then, that'd be much appreciated (winky kissy face). This means you may have to share your birthday with my holiday, but for me, there is nothing more appropriate to celebrate.

Yesterday, my cervix had softened to 80% and I was dilated to 2cm. The midwife was so surprised when she reached in, how quickly she felt your tiny little head. You were RIGHT THERE, head down, READY TO GO! No longer are you keeping me up at night with movement, pee breaks, and hip adjustments, but the thought of NOW, maybe now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment